Our solutions for licensing
- We have a radio available for IP licensing in 40nm CMOS.
- In 28nm CMOS, we have designed separate blocks such as a PLL, a digital transmitter, and a front-end module with a tunable duplexer.
- We also license various ADC blocks: from 12 bit 200 MS/s to 7 bit 3.5 GS/s ADC’s, mostly in 28nm CMOS; some ADC blocks are also available in 40nm CMOS
What can we do for you?
- Shorten your time-to-market through our offering in white box IP (intellectual property) licenses that includes technology transfer, training, support.
Why work with us?
- We are a world-recognized center-of-excellence with an extensive IP portfolio in low-power chip design, mm-wave IC and antenna design, advanced signal processing and data science techniques.
How can we help you?
Some examples of what we have done
Imec, Holst Centre and Methods2Business Develop Complete Low-Power Wi-Fi HaLow Radio Solution for Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
Imec and Holst Centre Present Multi-Standard Low-Power Wide-Area Radio Chip
Imec and Vrije Universiteit Brussel Present Breakthrough Towards Compact SAW-less Transmitter for 3G, 4G and Beyond
Audi Brussels Introduces Cobot Walt, a New Generation of Robot, in its Production Line