Coordinator in-Line Inspection and Metrology engineering
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Coordinator in-Line Inspection and Metrology.
You will be a member of the in-Line Inspection and Metrology Engineering (iLIME) team. This team is responsible for in-line processes and tools which are used for wafer level characterization of processes and materials used in the area of More Than Moore (MEMS, actuators, sensors, IOT, ...) and Core (SRAM, MRAM ...).
As a Coordinator:
- Your mission will be to coordinate the day to day follow up and monitoring of the tool performance and related activities in the iLIME team. You will need to set priorities and follow up on them.
- You guide and steer the team in taking proactive measures to improve and make sure the right quality processes are put in place to safeguard tool and process stability.
- In the event of major processing or tool problems you help the team in assessing potential root causes and effectively follow up on the analysis in order to come to a structural solution in a timely manner.
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware and process engineers, operations, industry assignees, tool suppliers, device and process experts.
- You will represent imec in contacts with third parties and representatives for semiconductor players from around the globe for matters that relate to the metrology area.
- You have a PhD or Master degree in Science or Engineering, combined with relevant industrial experience in a semiconductor environment and display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- Knowledge of the different integration schemes FEOL, BEOL, and 3D is advised. Experience in Metrology is an asset.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with project and people management capabilities. You are able to complete your tasks in time with minimal supervision.
- You are eager to work in a highly competitive field and a multicultural environment and to expand your knowledge in the metrology field.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.