Process Engineer Lithography
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Process Engineer Lithography.
You will be a member of the Litho Process Engineering team. This team is responsible for the standard lithography processes and tools, and follows up processes under evaluation/validation for upscaling. Besides the follow up, also lithographic processes for new applications in the area of More-than-Moore (MEMS, actuators, sensors, etc.) and Core (logic, memory, optical I/O, etc.) are set up, based on existing building blocks.
- As Process Engineer Lithography you will be responsible for tools and/or processes.
- You will be responsible for lot definition, follow up and data collection of supplier lots.
- You help to introduce new processes and deliver the lots at high quality
- You assist with troubleshooting issues related to the litho processing.
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware engineers, operations, industry assignees, device and process experts.
- You will work in a shift system, working in three shifts (Early/Late) including weekend (Sa/Su), to support the 24h by 7d fab.
- You obtained a Master in Science or Engineering or equal by experience and display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- You like to work autonomously, well organized, with a good attention to detail and set high standards for quality.
- As you will work in cross functional teams, strong communication and reporting skills are required. You are a team player with a strong drive to share your experience and knowledge with colleagues. You strive to document and report your work to highest quality standards.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated team player with good communication and reporting skills.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imecAcademy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.