Our wearables portfolio
Both diverse and easily-customized, our portfolio includes:
- Solutions for chronic disease management and remote patient telemetry based on our health patch platform. It measures multi-channel ECG, activity, and bio-impedance for respiration estimation, and includes embedded processing, storage and Bluetooth low-energy radio connectivity. Our cutting-edge algorithms extract relevant information from data fusion and advanced analytics, such as personalized energy expenditure, activity recognition, and more.
- Solutions for stress management and behavioral change services building on imec’s personalized stress estimation algorithms and coaching solutions, and our chill band prototype. It monitors galvanic skin response, skin temperature and recognizes user activities in an ergonomic and user-friendly design. It maintains autonomy for up to seven days, has a high storage capacity and is also Bluetooth low-energy enabled.
- Headset solutions for wireless EEG monitoring in clinical applications or consumer devices. Our technology enables ambulatory, medical grade EEG in an easy-to-use and comfortable system based on dry electrodes. Our headset features a long battery life, a compact form factor and Bluetooth connectivity.
- A framework for virtual personal health coaching based on wearables, IoT technologies and advanced algorithms. Through 24/7 unobtrusive interaction with users, virtual personal coaching will help users to sustainably adopt healthy behaviors crucial in the prevention of many chronic diseases.
- Stress management
- Smoking cessation
- Eating disorders
- More clinical applications such as COPD and sleep apnea
Personalized virtual health coach
The core of our virtual personal health coaching solutions include:
- Advanced algorithms for behavior and physiology profiling, tracking and prediction to uncover behavior complexity.
- Visualization tools to link behaviors to health indicators.
- Recommendation and feedback systems to close the loop with users.
- Interoperability, security and privacy, alignment with best practices, governmental regulations and different stakeholders (e.g. health care providers, insurance companies) to ensure trust and facilitate go-to-market strategies.
Hoe kunnen we u helpen?
What can we do for you?
- We can assist you with the transfer to volume manufacturing.
- We have in-house knowledge to help you realize your complete and customized wearable solution from spec to qualified system.
Our industrial affiliation program (IIAP) connects you with imec’s global partner ecosystem, enabling you to share costs and lower risk through collaborative and precompetitive research.
Why work with us?
- Our technology is clinically validated, demonstrating clinical-grade signal quality.
Our teams’ impressive expertise spans across ultra-low power medical sensor electronics, advanced signal processing and data science techniques.
You will profit from our extensive partner network across the value chain