Process Assistant CMOS Integration
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Process Assistant CMOS Integration.
As Process Assistant your objective is to deliver fast and high quality inspections and metrology steps. You will ensure smooth lot processing in the cleanroom and first line troubleshooting in your area. Your core relations will be with integration engineers and process step experts in order to define the best possible process sequences and approaches. In general you will be working in the integration support team focusing on interconnect, logic and memory devices programs. You will work in a 4-shifts system (Early / Late / Weekend / night) to support a 24/7 coverage.
Your main responsibilities are:
- In-process inspections.
- Follow-up and reporting on lot progress.
- First point of contact for out-of-specs issues.
- Processing on cleanroom/lab equipment.
- Process flow set up and implementation in our software environment.
- You preferably have a Professional Bachelor and at least 3 years of experience or you have a Master in Chemistry, Physics, Electronics.
- You have experience in a cleanroom/laboratory.
- Good communication and interaction with the process engineers, with the other groups within the Logic Technologies department, with other departments and the FAB is a major requirement for this job.
- You are accurate, and you can focus on specific targets, deadlines and results.
- You work in an organized and timely manner.
- You are a driven and energetic person and you are flexible and eager to learn.
- You have a sense of urgency and will take initiative.
- You have good English communication and reporting skills to work in imec’s international environment.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imecAcademy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. Interested in more details? Explore our website (www.imec.be) and be convinced!