Imec.IC-link adds value across the entire ASIC value chain
- Access to leading edge foundries for any volume and supported by a world class support group.
- Build on the knowledge of imec research.
- Access our expertise in low-power design.
- Gain access to our technical support teams for technologies ranging from 0.5µm to 16nm feature sizes.
- Work flexibly with either Full Turn-Key (FTK) or Customer-Owned Tooling (COT) design flows.
- Transition from small-scale Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) prototyping runs to volume production using our ASIC supply-chain management services.
Imec.IC-link Design and IP Partnership Programs
Our partnership programs are designed to pool the talents and resources of the world-class design and IP companies located bother locally and internationally. This program allows us to select and coordinate the wide range of capabilities that are needed to deliver full turn-key design projects to our customers.
"Using ASML’s New Product Introduction process, integrated with the new Quality Quantification methodology of cEDM (imec), ASML has been able to improve the PCBA quality level at their suppliers by a factor of 4 to 6 in 3 years. This has led to a machine quality level that is close to the target as set by the ASML team."
Dick van Hees, Technical Supplier Manager at ASML
"I have been working with Imec throughout my 25 year career in the semiconductor industry. They were a natural partner when we founded Lime Microsystems back in 2005. It's a one stop shop ranging from advice on IC design all the way to establishing a full turn key route to manufacture."
Lime Micro's CEO, Dr. Ebrahim Bushehri
Discover how our expertise leads to gamechanging stories
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Buyer who can make the magic balance between price, quality, service and on-time delivery for ICT and marketing related procurement
System engineering based on newly to be developed nano-process-technologies.
Business Development Manager IOT
Build and manage a portfolio of customers for Internet of Things – with a focus on radar technologies, sensor fusion and proximity sensing technologies
Buyer who can make the magic balance between price, quality, service and on-time delivery.More job opportunities