FutureSummits 2020 is set to offer attendees an impressive conference experience including visionary talks & insights, important networking opportunities, and a vast & dynamic exhibition floor where visitors can explore ground-breaking technology by imec scientists and start-ups.
Why become part of the FutureSumits 2020 demo area?
The exhibition floor at FutureSumits is a real conference hotspot and the n°1 networking area during all program breaks of the 2-day event.
It attracts more than 1,800 visitors: key executives and R&D managers from Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDMs), ICT companies, system houses, foundries, fabless and fablite companies, equipment and material suppliers, medical device manufacturers, tech start-ups and spin-offs, universities and research institutes.
The atmosphere which marks this FutureSummits spot is lively and informal, paving the way for both casual interaction and focused exchange on collaboration opportunities, research perspectives or business deals.
Who can showcase at FutureSummits?
The FutureSummits 2020 exhibition area aims at representing a great variety of technologies and innovations applicable in imec’s key markets.
If selected, you will be assigned a demo booth, with wireless internet connection and a large screen to display your demo visuals.
How to become an exhibitor?
Everyone can submit a demo proposal using the online form below. Submission deadline is December 3, 2019.
- You must submit a clear abstract and be able to explain in just a few minutes – and to a diverse public of specialists and non-specialists alike – what your demo is about, what its USPs are, which market or application domain it can benefit.
- The fit with the general imec strategy should be clear and obvious.
- Demos should preferably be interactive and visibly attractive.
- Business-oriented demos should match imec’s business offering (research collaborations or services).
After the call is closed, all demos will be screened, discussed and decided upon by a team of imec program directors and business development & account managers, after which a pre-selection will be made. Thus, it is not only important to submit your demo in time – also, discuss your demo beforehand within your program and with your business developer.
When you are selected
In January, we will communicate which demos have been selected – and which have not. As soon as your project is selected, we count on your demo for the FutureSummits 2020 exhibition area.
Between February 10 and February 28, 2020, selected projects will be invited to a series of demo sessions at different locations, to present their demo in front of a small central team; for 'quality assurance' reasons. A calendar invite and more info will follow in case you are selected.
Based on your presentation we will assess if you need additional help to get the most out of FutureSummits for your demo.
- December 3, 2019 - Deadline call for proposals exhibition floor FutureSummits 2020
- January, 2020 - Feedback on your submission
- February 2020 - Demo presentations
Need more info?
Contact Nadia Van de Maele