ITF2018 BELGIUM is set to offer attendees an impressive conference experience including visionary talks & insights, important networking opportunities, and a vast & dynamic exhibition floor where visitors can explore ground-breaking technology by imec scientists and start-ups.
Why become part of the ITF2018 BELGIUM demo area?
The exhibition floor at ITF BELGIUM is a real conference hotspot and the n°1 networking area during all program breaks of the 2-day event.
It attracts more than 1,800 visitors: key executives and R&D managers from Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDMs), ICT companies, system houses, foundries, fabless and fablite companies, equipment and material suppliers, medical device manufacturers, tech start-ups and spin-offs, universities and research institutes. On the second day, as from noon, the exhibition area is also open for all imec staff and researchers.
The atmosphere which marks this ITF spot is lively and informal, paving the way for both casual interaction and focused exchange on collaboration opportunities, research perspectives or business deals.
Who can showcase at ITF?
The ITF2018 BELGIUM exhibition area aims at representing a great variety of technologies and innovations applicable in imec’s key markets.
The floor will be organized in three different zones showcasing:
- Business-oriented demos: for imec technology that is relatively close to the market, imec research as part of certain collaboration programs with industry, and imec’s service offering.
- Start-up demos: for imec portfolio start-ups who are eager to showcase their products/services to a global audience or are in search of partnerships within our ecosystem.
- Exploratory demos
If selected, you will be assigned a standard booth in one of the three zones. Your demo booth comes with wireless internet connection and a large screen to display your demo visuals.
How to become an exhibitor?
Everyone can submit a demo proposal using the online form below. Submission extended deadline is December 13, 2017.
- You must submit a clear abstract and be able to explain in just a few minutes – and to a diverse public of specialists and non-specialists alike – what your demo is about, what its USPs are, which market or application domain it can benefit.
- The fit with the general imec strategy should be clear and obvious.
- Demos should preferably be interactive and visibly attractive.
- Business-oriented demos should match imec’s business offering (research collaborations or services).
After the call is closed, all demos will be screened, discussed and decided upon by a team of imec program directors and business development & account managers during the imec Sales Conference (December 11-16, 2017), after which a pre-selection will be made. Thus, it is not only important to submit your demo in time – also, discuss your demo beforehand within your program and with your business developer.
When you are pre-selected
In the week of December 19, we will communicate which demos have been pre-selected – and which have not. As soon as your project is pre-selected, we count on your demo for the ITF2018 Belgium exhibition area.
In the weeks of February 5 and February 12, pre-selected projects will be invited to a series of demo sessions at different locations, to present their demo in front of a small central team; for 'quality assurance' reasons. A calendar invite and more info will follow in case you are pre-selected.
Based on your presentation we will assess if you need additional help to get the most out of ITF for your demo.
- December 13, 2017 - Extended deadline call for proposals exhibition floor ITF2018 BELGIUM
- February 5, 2018 - Demo presentations in Leuven
- February 6, 2018 - Demo presentations in Eindhoven
- February 7, 2018 - Demo presentations in Leuven
- February 15, 2018 - Demo presentations in Ghent
- February 16, 2018 - Demo presentations in Leuven
Need more info?