Based on a series of successful workshops at North Carolina State University in 2018, Eindhoven University of Technology in 2017, and imec in 2016, the 4th ASD workshop will bring together leading experts from both academia and industry to share their vision and results about area selective deposition research and applications, on topics such as:
- Area selective epitaxy and area selective chemical vapor deposition
- Intrinsic selectivity of ALD processes
- Methods for area selective activation / deactivation
- Processes and mechanisms for area selective atomic layer deposition
- Metrology and defects control
- Applications of area selective deposition
This workshop will take place just before the Imec PTW Spring 2019.