Human Genome Editing
14 December 2017
16h30 - 20h30
The central question of this visionary seminar isn’t whether or not we will use human genome editing, but in which way and for which applications we will use it.
Following speakers will show you what the future is made of:
- Eric Legius , Prof. KU Leuven – Center for Human Genetics
- Adrian Liston, Research Director of Translational Immunology VIB, Prof. KU Leuven
- Hilde Van Esch, Prof., Deputy head of clinic UZ Leuven, Center for Human Genetics
- Kris Dierickx, Prof. KU Leuven – Interfaculty Centre for Biomedical Ethics and Law
- Pieter Peeters, Senior Director Computational Biology at Janssen Pharmaceutica and Araz Raoof, Head of External Early Drug Development Europe at Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Wim Robberecht, Chairman of the programme, Prof.KU Leuven, Chairman UZ Leuven
Click here to view the complete programme and register.