Over the past years, we’ve built a large community of successful tech entrepreneurs.
Time to bring all these digital creatives – over 100 start-up founders from the imec.istart program, imec.xpand companies, program partners and imec coaches – together for our annual BBQ, with casual networking around the grill! A must-attend tradition for all.
A special feature at this 6th imec.istart BBQ is the kick-off of imec.istart’s brand new mentorship service. Driven to take our renowned support to the next level, we have attracted leading experts in relevant branches to help imec.istart’ers grow and expand. At the BBQ, you’ll learn about the benefits & practicals of our mentorship service, and you will of course get to meet & greet our mentors.
Don’t miss out!
About imec.istart mentorship
Our new imec.istart mentorship service will offer imec’s tech start-ups a (more) structural form of mentoring by leading experts in relevant branches.
- The ‘imec.istart mentorship’ will unite a group of leading industry & business professionals eager to share their experienced insights & advice with one or more mentees.
- The service is voluntary (i.e. non-paid, in either direction) and requires the mentor’s commitment for at least 10 hours of 1-1 sessions per year available for the start-ups, spread over the year.
- The start-ups are encouraged to approach mentors, yet match-making is moderated by imec.istart to prevent an overload of mentorship requests.
More details on September 11.
- Tuesday, 11 September 2018
- Start 6.30 pm
- Park van Beervelde, Toverstraat 6, 9080 Beervelde
- Registration is required (before September 1st). Please only register if you’re really coming. We’d hate to throw away perfectly good leftovers.