As one of the main business incubators worldwide, imec is committed to support its start-ups throughout their first years, offering them specialized coaching and helping them reach out to potential investors.
The latest edition of Investors Day took place on June 1st at the grand Bourla Schouwburg, in Antwerp. 25 start-ups – active in the most diverse sectors, such as healthcare, media, EdTech, logistics, AI or Big Data – pitched their unique business proposition to a group of around 30 premium local and international investors. The list included both more mature businesses and early-stage companies which had just recently joined the imec.istart Incubation Program.
The event ended with an informal networking session, where both parties engaged on one-on-one meetings to explore future business opportunities.
- 1.00 pm - Doors open
- 1.25 pm - Welcome note by Sven De Cleyn
- 1.30 pm - imec.istart Tech Track
- 2.00 pm - imec.istart Media & Learning track (1)
- 2.50 pm - Coffee break and networking
- 3.20 pm - imec.istart Media & Learning track (2)
- 4.10 pm - imec.istart Health & Care track
- 4.50 pm - Networking