Within its mission as one of the main business incubators worldwide, imec is committed to support its start-ups throughout their first years, offering them specialized coaching and assisting them in reaching out to potential investors who will help them accelerate their businesses.
The next edition of Investors Day takes place on June 1st at the majestic site of Bourla Schouwburg, in Antwerp. +/-20 start-ups – in different growth stages and active in a variety of sectors such as ICT, Manufacturing, Health and Media – will pitch their unique business proposition to a group of premium investors from Flanders and the Netherlands. The event ends with a networking session, where both parties engage on one-on-one meetings to explore future business opportunities.
June 1st, 2017
- 1.00 pm - Doors open
- 1.30 pm - Welcome & Introduction
- 1.45 pm - Short pitches by new imec.istart companies
- 2.00 pm - Long pitches by imec.istart portfolio companies
- 2.45 pm - Coffee break and networking
- 3.15 pm - Short pitches new imec.istart
- 3.30 pm - Long pitches portfolio companies
- 4.15 pm - Networking reception