5-7 March 2019
Location: Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
OFC wrapped up an impressive and stimulating week in San Diego, California, showcasing the latest innovations in the field, with more than 15,500 attendees, 700+ exhibitors from 65 countries, and over 850 peer reviewed technical sessions.
The only global event where attendees witness the innovation behind the technology that powers communications today, OFC has been on a steep growth trajectory over the last three years, increasing in overall square footage by 44% and experiencing a 21% growth in exhibitors and attendees.
OFC attracts the biggest names in the field, offers key networking and partnering opportunities and provides insights and inspiration on the major trends and technology advances affecting the industry. From technical presentations to the latest market trends and predictions, OFC is a one-stop-shop.
Get the Latest Technology, Products and Information
- Advanced devices and fibers for high-speed data center links
- Enabling 5G and IoT through next-generation optical access
- Digital signal processing, coding and advanced modulation for telecom and data center
- Disaggregated systems and networks enabled by open platforms
- Monolithic and hybrid photonic-electronic integrated subsystems
- Network automation and intelligence enabled by streaming analytics and cognitive systems
- New network architectures and applications enabled by SDN and NFV
- Optical wireless and visible light communications
- Silicon and integrated photonics for telecom and data center
Imec will be present with a booth (6004)