For the first time co-located with productronica in Munich, Germany creating the strongest single event for electronics manufacturing in Europe, and broadening the range of attendees across the electronics supply chain. The co-location with productronica embodies the SEMI global strategy to connect the breadth of the entire electronics supply chain.
SEMICON Europa events will expand attendee opportunities to exchange ideas and promote technological progress featuring the most advanced and innovative electronics manufacturing platform in Europe.
- Munich, a convenient and central location in Europe: tens of thousands of international visitors expected - Together to connect for electronics business!
- Technology and business programs address the critical issues and challenges facing the microelectronics industries - Connect with the facts!
- Key Segments: Materials, Semiconductor Front-end and Back-end Manufacturing, Advanced Packaging, MEMS/Sensors, Power and Flexible Electronics, applications such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Automotive and MedTech
- Unique opportunity to engage and network with engineers, executives, and key decision-makers
- 70% of visitors are involved in buying and investment decisions while 45% of visitors represent engineering job functions
SEMICON Europa attracts a highly influential audience from every segment and sector of the European microelectronics industries including: semiconductors, LEDs, MEMS, printed/organic/flexible, and other adjacent markets. Exhibitor and attendees meet to enact change and address industry-shaping trends.
(You can find imec at Booth B1-262)