Our solutions for licensing
- We have a radio available for IP licensing in 40nm CMOS.
- In 28nm CMOS, we have designed separate blocks such as a PLL, a digital transmitter, and a front-end module with a tunable duplexer.
- We also license various ADC blocks: from 12 bit 200 MS/s to 7 bit 3.5 GS/s ADC’s, mostly in 28nm CMOS; some ADC blocks are also available in 40nm CMOS
What can we do for you?
- Shorten your time-to-market through our offering in white box IP (intellectual property) licenses that includes technology transfer, training, support.
Why work with us?
- We are a world-recognized center-of-excellence with an extensive IP portfolio in low-power chip design, mm-wave IC and antenna design, advanced signal processing and data science techniques.
How can we help you?
Some examples of what we have done
Imec Presents Together with Renesas Electronics an Ultra-Low Power Transceiver for Bluetooth 5 and Beyond with Lowest Supply Voltage Ever Reported
Tackling the challenges of 5G with hybrid III-V/Si technology
imec Magazine | February 2018
Piet Demeester on optical networks
imec Magazine | January 2018
Imec Reports World-Class Low-Power IP Blocks for 5G