Our solutions for licensing
- We have a radio available for IP licensing in 40nm CMOS.
- In 28nm CMOS, we have designed separate blocks such as a PLL, a digital transmitter, and a front-end module with a tunable duplexer.
- We also license various ADC blocks: from 12 bit 200 MS/s to 7 bit 3.5 GS/s ADC’s, mostly in 28nm CMOS; some ADC blocks are also available in 40nm CMOS
What can we do for you?
- Shorten your time-to-market through our offering in white box IP (intellectual property) licenses that includes technology transfer, training, support.
Why work with us?
- We are a world-recognized center-of-excellence with an extensive IP portfolio in low-power chip design, mm-wave IC and antenna design, advanced signal processing and data science techniques.
How can we help you?
Some examples of what we have done
Imec Reports World-Class Low-Power IP Blocks for 5G
60GHz technology for WiGig® and 5G applications
imec Magazine | April 2017
Imec, Holst Centre and Methods2Business Develop Complete Low-Power Wi-Fi HaLow Radio Solution for Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
Imec and Holst Centre Present Multi-Standard Low-Power Wide-Area Radio Chip