We develop algorithms to make sense of the enormous amount of accurately-measured data collected from wearable health devices.
What algorithms can do for your application
The algorithms we develop can:
- Provide insight into people’s behavior and physiology with the aim to track, predict and uncover behavioral complexity.
- Provide clear visualization that links users’ behaviors to health indicators.
- Provide recommendations and feedback to close the loop with device users (general population, patients, professionals).
Adding business value to information-driven insights
In addition to algorithm development, we also investigate:
- Data security and privacy.
- Alignment with best practices, governmental regulations and different stakeholders (e.g. health care providers, insurance companies) to ensure trust and to facilitate go-to-market.
What can we do for you?
- We can assist you with the transfer to volume manufacturing.
- We have in-house knowledge to help you realize your complete and customized wearable solution from spec to qualified system.
Our industrial affiliation program (IIAP) connects you with imec’s global partner ecosystem, enabling you to share costs and lower risk through collaborative and precompetitive research.
Why work with us?
- Our technology is clinically validated, demonstrating clinical-grade signal quality.
Our teams’ impressive expertise spans across ultra-low power medical sensor electronics, advanced signal processing and data science techniques.
You will profit from our extensive partner network across the value chain