Does your tech start-up need support during its early development phase?
Imec.istart – imec’s business accelerator – is there to help you launch your business idea successfully! The imec.istart program offers an initial financial injection (50,000 EUR pre-seed funding), professional coaching and mentoring, access to technology and working facilities, and access to a broad network of partners and investors.
Since its launch in 2011, imec.istart helped more than 150 tech start-ups in diverse fields – ranging from multimedia and logistics to the healthcare sector – to develop into sustainable ventures.
Our next call for start-up projects opens on September 1st, with deadline October 1st.
Interested to submit, but not sure what to expect?
At our imec.istart info sessions, you will learn all about the ins & outs of our program.
- A comprehensive explanation of the imec.istart program
- The application criteria and procedures of our imec.istart call
- A testimonial of one of our imec.istart’ers
- Plenty of time for extra questions during a networking drink
- 4 September - 5-7 pm – De Krook Ghent
- 4 September - 5-7 pm - The Beacon Antwerp
- 6 September - 5-7 pm - Hangar K Kortrijk
- 6 September - 5-7 pm - IMEC-SMIT-VUB Brussels
- Participation is free but registration is required
Imec.istart has over 100 companies in its portfolio. Our imec.istarters have already created more than 300 full-time jobs, with a total turnover of more than 16 million euro. They have also triumphed in securing follow-up financing.
In 2018, imec.istart was granted 1st place in the European ‘Top University Business Accelerators' ranking by UBI Global and was ranked 4th best in the world!