Imec.istart aims to be the first investor and supporting partners to scale your tech start-up. During an intensive program of minimum 12 months, we help startups with access to funding (direct equity investment of € 50K and potentially more), coaching, technology, community, market and talent. During a minimum period of 12 months, they get financial support and expert coaching.
Our next call for start-up projects opens on May 2nd, with deadline June 1st.
Interested to submit, but not sure what to expect?
At our imec.istart info sessions, you will learn all about the ins & outs of our program.
- A comprehensive explanation of the imec.istart program
- The application criteria and procedures of our imec.istart call
- A testimonial of one of our imec.istart’ers
- Plenty of time for extra questions during a networking drink
- April 17th – 5-7pm – De Krook Ghent
- April 19th– 5-7pm – Startup Village Antwerp
- Participation is free but registration is required
Imec.istart has over 100 companies in its portfolio. Our imec.istarters have already created more than 300 full-time jobs, with a total turnover of more than 16 million euro. They have also triumphed in securing follow-up financing.
In 2018, imec.istart was granted 1st place in the European ‘Top University Business Accelerators' ranking by UBI Global and was ranked 4th best in the world!