Driven to take our renowned support to the next level, imec.istart set up the ‘imec.istart mentorship’ service, offering our tech start-ups a (more) structural form of mentoring by leading experts in relevant branches.
What is the imec.istart mentorship about?
The ‘imec.istart mentorship’ will unite a group of leading industry & business professionals eager to share their experienced insights & advice with one or more mentees.
The service is voluntary (i.e. non-paid, in either direction) and requires the mentor’s commitment for at least 10 hours of 1-1 sessions per year available for the start-ups, spread over the year.
The start-ups are encouraged to approach mentors pro-actively, yet match-making is moderated by imec.istart to prevent an overload of mentorship requests.
- Be part of one of the world-leading accelerators program for tech start-ups. imec.istart is no. 1 accelerator in Europe and no. 4 globally according to UBI Global.
- Increase your footprint in the tech entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Stay on top of emerging trends and technologies
- Get inspired by exciting views of start-up entrepreneurs
- Expand your professional network
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Get exclusive event invitations as an active member of the imec.istart community
- Become a potential investor or future team member
Please fill out our form and we’ll keep you informed about the details and next steps.
Need more info?
Do not hesitate to contact Karlijn Koek, imec.istart Access-to-Talent Program Coordinator.