Projects are fine-tuned to meet your needs:
- Starting from own or 3rd-party IP, we assist with method evaluation
- Imec’s own broad IP portfolio is accessible to our customers through an attractive licensing scheme
- Co-develop new IP together with our partners
- Assist in maturing technologies and fine-tuning specifications in alignment with your application or product needs
- Collaborating with your internal R&D departments and foster the co-creation of new ideas and IP
- Develop prototypes and test systems at imec, or we can make the systems available to our customers for testing
- Full gamut of expertise, metrology and infrastructure in-house at imec
- Flexible, stage-gated project structure with financial de-risking, including proof-of-concept, feasibility, prototyping, volume manufacturing and testing
- Provide high-quality scientific reports, flexible collaborations, and a product-oriented mindset
- Experienced in collaborations with world-class global corporations and R&D teams, combining the flexibility you need for the success of an R&D project with the collaboration standards that are expected in life sciences industries
Want to discuss your project? Contact us today
How can we help you?
Some examples of what we have done
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Program Manager Nano-Imprint Lithography
We are looking for a program manager to lead the new Nano-Imprint Lithography activity at imec.
MEMS Design Engineer
Create and implement novel MEMS designs
Postdoctoral Researcher Precise label free selection and modification of immune cells for therapy
Work on a challenging topic with high clinical relevance as our Postdoctoral Researcher on Precise label free selection and modification of immune cells for therapy!
Neuromodulation through micro-electrodes with combined stimulation and recording capacity in a semi-flexible implantable format
An active participation in the development of (medical) electronic devices for human implantation by optimization of electrode materials and their device integration technologies.More job opportunities