Projects are fine-tuned to meet your needs:
- Starting from own or 3rd-party IP, we assist with method evaluation
- Imec’s own broad IP portfolio is accessible to our customers through an attractive licensing scheme
- Co-develop new IP together with our partners
- Assist in maturing technologies and fine-tuning specifications in alignment with your application or product needs
- Collaborating with your internal R&D departments and foster the co-creation of new ideas and IP
- Develop prototypes and test systems at imec, or we can make the systems available to our customers for testing
- Full gamut of expertise, metrology and infrastructure in-house at imec
- Flexible, stage-gated project structure with financial de-risking, including proof-of-concept, feasibility, prototyping, volume manufacturing and testing
- Provide high-quality scientific reports, flexible collaborations, and a product-oriented mindset
- Experienced in collaborations with world-class global corporations and R&D teams, combining the flexibility you need for the success of an R&D project with the collaboration standards that are expected in life sciences industries
Want to discuss your project? Contact us today
How can we help you?
Some examples of what we have done
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
We zijn op zoek naar ingenieurs met een hart voor machines. Ook als dat complexe, delicate, unieke toestellen zijn voor de productie van chips. Kun je ons helpen het beste uit onze toestellen te halen? Dan horen we graag van jou!
Buyer who can make the magic balance between price, quality, service and on-time delivery for ICT and marketing related procurement
System engineering based on newly to be developed nano-process-technologies.
Business Development Manager IOT
Build and manage a portfolio of customers for Internet of Things – with a focus on radar technologies, sensor fusion and proximity sensing technologiesMore job opportunities