Projects are fine-tuned to meet your needs:
- Starting from own or 3rd-party IP, we assist with method evaluation
- Imec’s own broad IP portfolio is accessible to our customers through an attractive licensing scheme
- Co-develop new IP together with our partners
- Assist in maturing technologies and fine-tuning specifications in alignment with your application or product needs
- Collaborating with your internal R&D departments and foster the co-creation of new ideas and IP
- Develop prototypes and test systems at imec, or we can make the systems available to our customers for testing
- Full gamut of expertise, metrology and infrastructure in-house at imec
- Flexible, stage-gated project structure with financial de-risking, including proof-of-concept, feasibility, prototyping, volume manufacturing and testing
- Provide high-quality scientific reports, flexible collaborations, and a product-oriented mindset
- Experienced in collaborations with world-class global corporations and R&D teams, combining the flexibility you need for the success of an R&D project with the collaboration standards that are expected in life sciences industries
Want to discuss your project? Contact us today
How can we help you?
Some examples of what we have done
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
PhD in Wearable deep learning for longitudinal monitoring of posture and performance
You will investigate how deep learning is leveraged for the design of such algorithms.
Postdoctoral Researcher on DNA Synthesis using CMOS Addressable Electrodes
You will contribute to the development of innovative, high-end biological applications.
Manager Etch Process Development
Inspiring strategic leader to manage the Etch Process Development team.
Test Engineer GaN
Join imec as a Test Engineer GaN to support our electrical characterization activities in the field of GaN-on-Si devices and buffers!More job opportunities