Projects are fine-tuned to meet your needs:
- Starting from own or 3rd-party IP, we assist with method evaluation
- Imec’s own broad IP portfolio is accessible to our customers through an attractive licensing scheme
- Co-develop new IP together with our partners
- Assist in maturing technologies and fine-tuning specifications in alignment with your application or product needs
- Collaborating with your internal R&D departments and foster the co-creation of new ideas and IP
- Develop prototypes and test systems at imec, or we can make the systems available to our customers for testing
- Full gamut of expertise, metrology and infrastructure in-house at imec
- Flexible, stage-gated project structure with financial de-risking, including proof-of-concept, feasibility, prototyping, volume manufacturing and testing
- Provide high-quality scientific reports, flexible collaborations, and a product-oriented mindset
- Experienced in collaborations with world-class global corporations and R&D teams, combining the flexibility you need for the success of an R&D project with the collaboration standards that are expected in life sciences industries
Want to discuss your project? Contact us today
How can we help you?
Some examples of what we have done
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
ICT Cloud Expert
Imec is looking for a Cloud Expert who loves and understands Cloud Infrastructure & Management. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and will maintain knowledge of cutting edge technologies.
Automatisatie ingenieur gasdetectie
Als automatisatie ingenieur gasdetectie ben je, samen met jouw collega´s, verantwoordelijk voor zowel het operationeel beheer als verschillende uitdagende projecten die de groei en noden van IMEC kan ondersteunen.
Researcher Large Area MEMS
Development of MEMS devices for ultrasound or microfluidics applications
Strategic Partnership Manager, Bioelectronics, East
The Strategic Partnership Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with imec’s technology research partners.More job opportunities