PCB/PBA design & manufacturing
As part of our aggregation services, we also offer consulting and tools for Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Printed Board Assembly (PBA) design and manufacturing.
The center for Electronics Design and Manufacturing (cEDM):
Better Electronics at Reduced Cost through Science Based Methods.
The center’s goal is to support the industry in the development of high quality, reliable and cost-effective electronic assemblies by means of knowledge creation and sharing, scientifically sound methodologies and collaboration throughout the electronic supply chain.
Our core business: industrial and scientific knowledge on industrially available interconnection and component technologies, design, qualification, industrialization, manufacturing and operational reliability:
- Component packaging
- Electronic substrates
- Electronic Assembly Technology & Reliability
- Chip – Package – Board – System – Environment Interaction
- Product and system integration
- Electronic assembly design-for-eXcellence guidelines: manufacturability, reliability, test, cost, etc.
- Customer oriented training
- Workshops that bring science to electronic product development
- Development tools, checklists, calculators: for all aspects of electronic assembly design and manufacturing
- Consultancy services like technology evaluation, hardware failure analysis, thermal and thermo-mechanical simulation etc.
- Electronic substrate and assembly development and industrialization services
- cEDM partner & member program providing easy access to science based Electronic Assembly development know-how and early involvement in product development improvement projects
- The cEDM network provides ample opportunity for technical networking and collaboration, spanning the total electronic supply chain
For more information, please visit our cEDM website.
At imec bright people build a bright future.
You could be one of these builders. Whether you are an engineer or an operator, a consultant or PhD student, we need a versatile group of people to help us create positive change.Join the forward thinkers
Treespoke: Digital Marketeer / Growth Hacker
TreeSpoke brings beautiful and high quality custom furniture online to the customer in a user-friendly way. We attach great importance to sustainability, customer focus and an innovative approach. Do you want to join our team?
Treespoke: CTO - Full-stack Developer
We are looking for a CTO! Are you an experienced developer with knowledge of WebGL, JS, PHP? You are interested to come and strengthen TreeSpoke and to contribute to a beautiful story? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Mealhero: Internship Front-End Development
Mealhero is a foodtech startup that ensures a healthy meal without effort. As Front-End Developer you work within a small team of developers to design and develop a flagship application that means a revolution within the food industry. The application will be rolled out as an app for iPhone a…
Analog Design for CMOS Imager
Development of state of the art image sensors for e.g. biomedical, pharmaceutical and industrial applicationsMore job opportunities