Our biomedical sensor system-on-chip (SoC) is intended for a broad range of wearable health devices and applications.
Versatile, performant and compact
Some key features:
- Unprecedented number of biomedical analog interfaces on a single chip
- 3 ECG channels
- photo-plethysmography (PPG)
- galvanic skin response (GSR)
- 2 multi-frequency bio-impedance (BIO-Z) channels to support new applications such as impedance-tomography, body fluid analysis and stroke volume measurements
- 3 reconfigurable channels
- On-board digital signal processing
- High performance, high fidelity operation
- Multi-day monitoring capability with a single battery due to its very low power operation
- Small form factor that is easily integrated into wearables that aim for maximum user comfort
What can we do for you?
- We can assist you with the transfer to volume manufacturing.
- We have in-house knowledge to help you realize your complete and customized wearable solution from spec to qualified system.
Our industrial affiliation program (IIAP) connects you with imec’s global partner ecosystem, enabling you to share costs and lower risk through collaborative and precompetitive research.
Why work with us?
- Our technology is clinically validated, demonstrating clinical-grade signal quality.
Our teams’ impressive expertise spans across ultra-low power medical sensor electronics, advanced signal processing and data science techniques.
You will profit from our extensive partner network across the value chain