3Frog makes 3D visualisations of houses and apartments for the real estate market. We make a 3D model of buildings on the basis of a scan or 2D/3D plan. The building is then decorated, so the real estate agent can show the full potential of the property to potential customers. Our 3State platform also makes it possible for end-customers to modify the design of their new home, so it matches their own taste.
● Contact with real estate agents: making appointments and discussing how the building is to be modeled and decorated
● Follow up of projects so that they can be delivered on time. This both internally and with freelancers and subcontractors
● Cleaning up scans to enable automatic processing
● Assess 2D and 3D plans to ensure we have all the required information
● Review the 3D models and interior designs made by our freelancers
● Temporary: making scans on location. In time, training new scan operators
● Search for suppliers & models to expand our library
3Frog is a startup and the job responsibilities will change as the workload and the organisation evolves. Flexibility is therefore a must. The candidate must be able to work independently and organize himself efficiently. The candidate must communicate with clients and freelancers. Good communication skills and knowledge of Dutch & English are required. Knowledge of French and German are a bonus.
Good general computer knowledge is a requirement.
● In addition to standard Office applications, we use Jira and Teamleader for project follow-up.
● One of the tasks is cleaning up 3D models. Cleanup is done in CloudCompare and Blender.
Specific prior knowledge of these programs is not required. To shorten the learning curve, it is a big advantage if the candidate already has some experience with working or playing in 3D. Since the candidate has to judge the designs of the freelancers, interest in interior design is a bonus. The candidate has a car that can be used for on-site scans
Subject mail: First name_Name_3Frog_Operations
Internship posted 14/01/2019
Kanunnik de Deckerstraat 20a
4717 ZZ Breda