Advanced Processing Services Officer
What you will do
- Definition of process flows based on technical description agreed with the customer
- Daily follow up of the lots in progress
- Defining actions when in-line date is Out Of Spec (OoS) or drifting.
- Ensure the products are delivered on time and with high quality.
- Summarizing and reporting the in-line process data.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience in semiconductor process technology and wafer fabrication is an asset.
- You are proactive and can work independently.
- You have high level of integrity and accountability.
- You possess proven problem-solving skills and have a pro-active attitude.
- You are well organised and a good planner.
- You have the flexibility to change between different projects according to the required priorities
- You have good communication skills and like to interact with other people, even in other groups and departments
- Since you will be working in a highly international environment, fluency in spoken and written English is essential.