Analog RF IC Designer (Junior)
What you will do
- Implement and test ultra-low power transceiver analog circuits on CMOS.
- Invent new analog circuit designs in close collaboration with a system engineer and digital designer.
- Take the lead of your analog part of the design in a multi-disciplinary team to optimize aspects like the implementation of
mixed-signal system loops such as AGC and CFO and other calibration loops.
- Together with the team, create new ideas and/or new technical methods based on your solid technical experience.
- Hand over your design to external partners and present your results towards new prospects as part of the technical support.
- Coach the (junior members of the) RF IC design team in order to grow the talent, the quality of the work and the innovation.
What we do for you
The IMEC Ultra-low Power Analog Design team has the mission to develop world-class ultra-low power transceivers, with a sub-mW power consumption. These are used in advanced radio and radar systems. The team is internationally recognized as a center of excellence in the field of ultra-low power transceiver design. The ULP Wireless Systems team, is part of a broader program on wireless sensor node technology and designs prototypes of new ICs and new electronic systems for demonstration and transfer to industrial partners.
Who you are
- Master's degree Or PhD degree in electronics engineering.
- 4-6 years of experience in RF and analog IC design (ideally to include for wireless products).
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Solid understanding of transistors, circuits, architectures and control loops, knowledge on signal integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of transceiver architectures and state-of-the-art in low power transceiver design.
- You bring bring in technical experience but also new methods with significant impact on the projects and the teams. You are to define and implement next generation, best-in-class analog circuits, based on your new ideas and your experience.
- Relevant experience:TSMC 40/28nm CMOS; Cadence IC6.
- Keen on learning new designs and presenting your research results in an international setting.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Strong sense of responsibility for team's success.
InterestedAre you interested in this position and do you want to learn more about it, then you can talk to Yao-Hong Liu.
If you want more information on the selection process, contact Najat Loiazizi, HR Business Partner at imec-NL.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting. We strongly encourage you to already discuss your interests with your manager. On the intranet, you can find more information on internal mobility.
If you know someone who could be the right fit for the job click on ’refer’.