ASICP Project Assistant
What you will do
Purpose of the job: Deliver the day-to-day operations in the project management domain, which may include follow-up of revenue and cost, project planning and forecasting, procurement, supplier follow-up and customer support, as well as shipments and orders. Contribute to the development and implementation of new supply chain tools creation and to the delivery of projects.
In this job, your main tasks will be:
- Deliver the day-to-day project managers operations, from A to Z, in an independent and structural way
- Build broad knowledge on chip fabrication (wafers, assembly, test) and project management
- Solve daily issues and propose structural solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Take ownership in clearly defined projects that contribute to the realization of the financial goals of the organization
- Act as the internal point of contact for questions from management, finance colleagues, business development managers, sales operations
- Act as an external point of contact for customers, suppliers
- Specific day-to-day tasks and responsibilities can be many and varied, depending on the project complexity – a non-exhaustive list:
- Financial follow-up: book and control incoming orders and place outgoing orders, process and follow up on invoices
- Procurement: manage suppliers on daily base related to deliverables and any deviation in planning
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in engineering or related.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- You are pro-active and customer focused, like to take initiative and you are very motivated to work within a team of engineers.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory.