FibriCheck is looking for a backend engineer to boost our platform. Because FibriCheck uses a DevOps workflow, a Backend engineer is responsible for many tasks e.g. implementing new functionalities and services, setting up CI/CD processes, monitoring system performance …
- Take part in an ambitious micro-services architecture.
- Develop micro-services with the latest technical methodologies.
- Create multipurpose API designs that ensure compatibility towards previous releases.
- Share knowledge with the team, provide technical guidance, and drive technical roadmap in the area of digital health applications.
- Build highly scalable applications and database solutions.
- Create server clusters and engineer monitoring for such a technical environment.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years' experience in computer science or amaze us by one of your projects!
- An expert in Docker.
- Comfortable using: NodeJs, JAX-RS, MongoDB & Nginx.
- Great plus if you already worked with Amazon AWS.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Flexible team player, actively helping other team members, you see changes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Quick learner, able and interested in acquiring new skills and competences.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Taking responsibility for the process from specification to implementation, testing and debugging, including communication and alignment with different stakeholders.
- Exciting and challenging work environment with an enthusiastic team
- The possibility to contribute to the growth of mobile health solutions from the start, implying attractive career evolution perspectives
- Flexibility and responsibility instead of a 9to-5 mentality
- Startup mentality
Looking for a new challenge? Well every day, you can help a young dynamic company, which in turn tries to save people's lives. We are an extremely motivated young team of 10 people, located at the Corda Campus, trying to avoid strokes.