BUFFL is an Antwerp based startup assisting innovation teams and big corporates with instant market exploration and customer validation. At the center of BUFFL’s service is an active community (+- 5000 respondents) willing to participate in surveys, assignments and feedback sessions through our mobile application available in the Apple store and the Google Play store. Through our online portal, research experiments are set up and the right audience is targeted. In our dynamic dashboard, instant progress and observational data is tracked. Engagement and retention of the community of BUFFL users is crucial to offer high quality, and fast responses. BUFFL works agilely to improve its mobile app with regular design and gamification updates.
About Our Team
We practice what we preach. We make decisions based on data and by observing and reacting to the way our panel and products are impacted by our choices. The organization is flat, individual responsibility is essential. You will be working closely with community management, marketing, operational project management, and product development.
There is an emphasis on developing your own intrapreneurial mindset. You are in charge of your own career in a fast evolving and growing startup environment. We strongly believe in people over position, we have a dream team of heroes who love working in a flexible and fun environment where successes are shared and wins are celebrated together. Monday morning breakfast meetings, end of week drinks and crazy teambuilding activities are part of our culture.
- You like to take initiative.
- You are task over time oriented.
- You have exceptional communication skills.
- You are able to prioritize tasks for long term goals.
- You are passionate about social media and experiment data.
- You have good visual design skills.
- You are a story teller.
- You know how to maintain and build a relationship with stakeholders.
- You have the patience and the stress-resistance to build something magical.
The Must Haves
- 2+ years of community management or marketing experience working on consumer products.
- An advanced degree.
- Experience designing social media campaigns.
- Multiple successful projects that drove meaningful impact to the business.
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple community experiments.
- Experience working directly with founders or stakeholders.
- Perseverance in trying, failing, learning and iterating.
- A believer in startups and innovation, but above all: a passion for people.
Interested? Let’s get to know each other
Job posted 11/02/2019
Location office Buffl: Antwerp