Community Growth Manager - Community & Customer Succes Departement
BUFFL is a Mechelen based scaleup, assisting innovation teams and big corporates with instant market exploration and customer validation. At the center of BUFFL’s service is an active community (+/- 20000 respondents) willing to participate in surveys, assignments and feedback sessions through our mobile application available in the Apple store and the Google Play store. Through our online portal, research experiments are set up and the right audience is targeted. In our dynamic dashboard, instant progress and observational data is tracked. Engagement and retention of the community of BUFFL users is crucial to offer high quality, and fast responses. As a core part of the BUFFL Team, you will contribute to the future of our app community to grow together with the rising business demand. You will be working closely with marketing, business development, operational project management, and product development.
We practice what we preach. We make decisions based on data and by observing and reacting to the way our panel and products are impacted by our choices. The organization is flat, individual responsibility is essential. There is an emphasis on developing your own intrapreneurial mindset. You are in charge of your own career in a fast-evolving and growing startup environment. We strongly believe in people over position, we have a dream team of heroes who love working in a flexible and fun environment where successes are shared and wins are celebrated together. Monday morning breakfast meetings, end of week drinks and crazy teambuilding activities are part of our culture.
- You are comfortable with taking full ownership of your department duties and goals.
- You like to take the initiative.
- You have an extravert personality.
- You are task over time-oriented.
- You have exceptional communication skills. NL, FR and EN.
- You are able to prioritize tasks for long term goals.
- You are passionate about social media and experiment data.
- You have a notion of visual design skills.
- You are a storyteller who also loves to listen to a good story.
- You know how to maintain and build a relationship with stakeholders
- You want to have an impact on key strategic decision making.
- You have the patience and the stress-resistance to build something magical.
The Must Haves:
- 4+ years of community management or marketing experience working on consumer products
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch
- An advanced degree
- Multiple successful projects that drove meaningful impact to the business
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce community experiments.
- Experience working directly with founders or key stakeholders.
- Perseverance in trying, failing, learning and iterating.
- A believer in startups and innovation, but above all: a passion for people.
Are you ready to take your career into your own hands and join our dynamic scaleup team?
Job posted: 24/06/2020