For future thinking people wanting to voice their opinion, BUFFL is a mobile experience that empowers the herd to shape the products and businesses of tomorrow because BUFFL is the only company that makes brands listen to you.
As a frontend developer, you will help in developing and improving our mobile app, our client reporting interface and our internal data and admin analytics console. We have a very flat hierarchy; you'll be working directly with colleagues responsible for development, marketing and innovation.
- You have a good knowledge of
o React Native
o HTML + CSS
- You have an affinity for UX/UI - including responsive/mobile design.
- You might have some more skills such as experience with
o Node.js, Express.js, Jest.js
- You can communicate fluently in English
Working at BUFFL
As we are rapidly growing, you will be able to influence key architectural and product decisions, as well as having the opportunity to develop your career. As the company evolves, we strongly believe our people should too, which is why we support continuous development on both technical and leadership skills.
• Highly competitive renumeration package.
• Enjoy flexible work hours in a work hard, play hard environment
• The opportunity to develop yourself
If you are enthusiastic about this job description and you are interested in reinforcing our awesome team, send your resume & short motivation letter
Job posted 28/06/2019
Location office BUFFL: Spaces (Kardinaal Mercierplein 2, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium)