We launched in June 2018 and have been growing ever since! And for that, we need you: someone who can help us take the next step. Analyse current & future markets, identify key players, set up talks with potential partners and drive sales through new ways of business development. You’ll need a good & personal connection with customers & partners to really understand how things work. That means you’ll help maintain our existing marketing channels and translate results into actions for business development. Feel free to challenge us, but we think you should:
- Love calling - This may be the digital age but nothing beats direct and personal contact.
- Love start-ups - We’ve a young & energetic company, surrounded by tech wherever we go.
- Love technology!
- See the big picture - The product evolves constantly and so should our business development. Understand the market, key players and the links to develop new strategies.
- Have relevant & in-depth experience in business development of SaaS products.
- Be thorough: the proper basis for good results is hard & dedicated work, down to the details.
- Be persistent: you don’t give up, you adapt and you move forward!
- Score high on integrity: we stand for honest and open communication!
- Be good in languages: English is a must, German & French are a plus.
- Business development:
- Analyse the market, analyse our marketing data, be in constant contact with prospects & customers to define new business development strategies.
- Set up talks with potential partners
- Generate & follow up on new leads, fill the funnel with prospects.
- Attend fairs & interact with potential customers.
- Work towards goals & quota.
- Spread our content & interact on our social media.
- Translate learnings into changes to the business development strategy.
- You report directly to the managing director
- You track all your efforts in our CRM system
- You prepare periodic input for board meetings
We’d love to welcome you in our young & multicultural team and see you enjoy the start-up vibe! You work locally at our office in Antwerp, Belgium. Here’s what you get in return on top of the fun:
- A competitive salary
- Hospital insurance & pension plan
- Meal cheques (it’s a local thing – basically you get food vouchers)
Note: although we would like things to be equal for everyone, the long & uncertain Visa procedure in Belgium for non-EU citizens makes us strongly prefer applicants with an EU passport.
How to apply
So if you're enthusiastic to help drones fly further, athletes break records and race cars go faster, and you love new & exciting technology?
Send your motivation, CV and perhaps even a short intro video.
Bonus points for explaining your experience at business development for SaaS platforms!
Check out our Job-Post video
Job posted on 16/04/2019
Location office: Antwerp