As a Business Development Manager for Connected Health Solutions (CHS) you will focus your own tremendous drive for success on the acquisition of new and world-leading customers in this booming market and product segment.
Business Development Manager Connected Health Solutions
What you will do
As a Business Development Manager CHS you will be based in our Eindhoven office. In this role your report to the Business Director of imec Smart Electronics and Applications unit. To be successful you:
- Actively build and manage a portfolio of customers for the imec connected health both in new hardware SoC and sensors/systems as in software algorithms for digital connected health solutions.
- Generate leads within these market segments and discover opportunities for collaboration.
- Advise and promote to customers the most optimal software solution for their application under consideration, in collaboration with the technical teams at imec.
- Prepare quotations to customers per their needs while also negotiating and finalizing contracts. You also track the progress during the whole solution delivery and monitor the customer’s satisfaction.
- Clearly communicate current and future customer needs to the technical teams and their management.
- Work in close cooperation with the program management and with the worldwide account managers to create high-value proposals. You coordinate the business terms, legal and IP aspects of proposals by aligning with account management, business development, legal and IP in imec Leuven.
- You represent imec at external trade shows and exhibitions.
What we do for you
In this role you will represent a prestigious global research institution that builds industry partnerships with the goal of making positive societal impacts. You will have the opportunity to learn about innovations and to contribute technology roadmaps. You will interact with some of the brightest minds from around the world to build collaborations that shape the future by leveraging imec’s research capabilities and advancements. This position offers flexibility, an opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and continuous learning.
Who you are
We are looking for a highly-motivated person with the following assets:
- Master’s degree (preferably in computer engineering or electronics) with strong business acumen and customer orientation.
- General knowledge about the semiconductor market and a good understanding of the medical electronics and wearable solutions segment (must).
- Passionate about sales and/or business development preferably in a related segment (e.g.: biopharma, medical diagnostics, precision health, digital health, bioelectronics or and/or life sciences) (must).
- Have outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication (in English) and interpersonal skills.
- You can extend your internal and external networks and are able to discuss and confer on technical, legal and business-related matters.
- Able to handle the administrative part, incl.: reporting, CRM, Meeting Minutes, Gap Analysis and other sales tools.
- A team player, working closely with the technical teams, legal and IP team and the regional account teams.
- Able to travel frequently to wherever business opportunities arise (approx. 20%).Willing to work partly in Leuven, Belgium (at least 1 day a week).
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting.