(Senior) Business Development Manager - CMOS Process Technology Development & Transfer
What you will do
As (Senior) Business Development Manager - CMOS Process Technology Development & Transfer you are responsible for commercial business relationships and negotiations in the business segment of CMOS technology platforms, as part of imec’s flagship core CMOS semiconductor research program.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Business development of the Technology Platform oriented collaborations in the Core CMOS nanoelectronics program, mainly in the logic device and 3D process and integration domain, based on technical insight and understanding of imec’s offering, technical differentiators and commercial values towards existing partners or new prospects in this segment of platform development and licensing.
- Discuss requirements and specific development and licensing collaboration models with prospects and with the responsible Program owners and executive management
- Drive towards a coherent business offering, IP models and pricing strategy for assigned programs or activity segments.
- Ownership for discussions and negotiations with both existing and target accounts to maintaining the value offering, in teamwork with imec stakeholders: executive management, worldwide account management, technical program management, IP and legal depts.
- Drive agreed technology collaborations and licensing relationships towards success throughout the execution.
- Drive/manage relevant partner visits to imec HQ or customer premises, owning review agendas and representing the business offering.
- Be the corporate account contact for key accounts in the Technology Development and Transfer domain and be Leuven-based coordinator of business discussions.
- Drive the process from dealmaking to contract closure, including coordination of the negotiation and closure on IP and legal matters.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a master’s in applied or exact sciences, preferably with an electronics, physics or material science focus, with strong interest in semiconductor technology and manufacturing. You know how a FAB operates.
- You have experience with the semiconductor industry ecosystem, experience in business matters and partnership building is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills, both orally and written.
- You have good analytical skills, you work accurately and in a structured way.
- You are an enthusiastic team player, but you can work independently and take initiative.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.