The world is powered by semiconductors. At conductiv.ai, we are enabling Zero-Iteration Manufacturing for semiconductor and other precision manufacturing industries. Our pilot product is designed to solve the biggest problem currently facing these industries - unpredictability of production processes.
As our first Data Scientist, you will lead the charge on building our machine learning architecture and driving insights that lead to product improvements.
- Develop and productionize state-of-the-art predictive and optimization models to solve real-world challenges using massive industrial IoT data
- Design and test automated machine learning methodologies
- Develop processes and pipelines to monitor and analyze model performance on multiple datasets
- PhD in a relevant quantitative field or 3+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist or equivalent position
- Solid knowledge of Python and its Data Science toolkit
- Practical experience with common classical machine learning algorithms and neural networks
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and result-driven mindset
- Great communication and collaboration skills
Ideally, you would have
- Experience with generative models such as VAE or GAN
- Experience with optimization algorithms
- Experience incorporating simulations and expert knowledge into data-driven models
- Experience with manufacturing process control
If changing the semiconductor industry with us sounds like an exciting opportunity, drop a note!
Job posted on 07/04/2020
Office: Conductiv.ai is based in Berlin, but remote work is certainly an option.