Content Marketeer Flanders AI Research Program
What you will do
As AI Content Marketeer of the Flanders AI Research Program, you are responsible for the dissemination of research results to various stakeholders in Flanders and internationally and you support the Program Director in the coordination of the Program.
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing appealing stories on the research results, both for AI-specialists as non-AI-specialists
- Disseminating the appealing stories to the various external stakeholders using the appropriate communication channels and mechanisms (news update, website, LinkedIn, white papers, blogs, webinars, events, videos). You involve the researchers from the consortium partners in the program (universities and research centers).
- Fueling the one-program concept: Enforce the collaboration between the PhD students and other researchers in the Program via appropriate internal information channels, collaboration platforms and internal events.
- Supporting successful execution of the Flanders AI Research Program by preparing program reviews in which you collect information from the researchers and report on the consolidated results.
- Updating the communication plan, You will work closely together with communication specialists in imec.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You are fascinated about the contribution that AI can bring to societal and economical challenges
- You are a good listener and an enthusiastic storyteller: you can quickly understand new technological advancements and translate them in an appealing story for different audience, and especially both for AI-specialists as non-AI-specialists.
- You preferably have an affinity with advanced technologies in one or more of these application areas: healthcare, industry 4.0/5.0, energy transition, mobility, education, etc.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills both in English as in Dutch.
- Your organizational skills are on point.
- You are an all-rounder who can manage a wide variety of topics simultaneously and are diligent in project follow-up and report-out
- You foster collaboration and like to bring people together to collaborate, to discuss, to exchange experiences.
- You are hands-on in different communication channels (news update, website, LinkedIn, white papers, blogs)
- You have a keen interest in research and driving technology to impact
- You have a curious and critical mind that is eager to understand new technology and concepts.
- You have experience in communication and technical copywriting with a genuine interest in research and preferably affinity with AI or you have a Master or PhD of sciences and / or Engineering with a drive for result dissemination.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you get completely enthusiastic when reading? Do not hesitate long and apply!