What is the Job about?
As part of a Ghent University spin-off company, you will continue the development of the Creative Therapy platform and games. This browser-based platform is developed in collaboration with our internal knowledge on full-stack web development. You will focus on the games played on the platform.
- Development of real-time communication between API and games.
- Fine tuning of current inputs and outputs of developed games.
- Finishing of existing games.
- Development of new basic games and functionalities for the platform.
- Software documentation.
Profile of the Candidate:
- You are able to work autonomously as part of a start-up company.
- You have an interested in (exer)games and health.
- You are able to translate the wishes of stakeholders into game-concepts.
- You are experienced in game development focus on programming.
- Experience with the following technologies is a big plus:
Applications should be submitted here.
Please include the following items:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Names and contact details of two references
- Overview of projects (please feel free to also include hobby projects
Job posted 02/04/2019
Location office Creative Therapy: Ghent