Device Pathfinding Engineer
What you will do
- evaluate the PPAC trade-offs of advanced devices, in order to guide future technology development.
- interact closely with circuit designers, TCAD engineers, device and process integration engineers.
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have obtained PhD in electrical engineering and a good knowledge of device physics, technology, and basic circuit design
- We are looking for a colleague with experience in compact modeling and Verilog A language
- You have experience in TCAD simulators and custom design background in Virtuoso for doing circuit design
- You are a communicative team player, but still you are able to work independently.
- You like taking initiative; you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude.
- You show the flexibility to change between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.