Who we are
Swave Photonics is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets holographic chips based on proprietary diffractive photonics technology.
Our mission is to enable display manufacturers and content creators to disrupt the visualization market with immersive ultra-high resolution, life-like, true holographic displays.
With the Swave team you will create a new world where holographic displays give everyone the power to visualize the impossible, collaborate and accomplish more.
What you will do
- Key contributor applying her/his expert knowledge in design and development of CGH algorithms
- Responsible for development of scalable computational approaches generating full-parallax digital holograms
- Expert team member working with the systems and photonics teams on development of prototype systems
Who you are
- Master / PhD in Computer Sciences or EE
- 5+ years experience developing algorithms for digital holography systems
- Expert knowledge of computer generated holography domain
- Strong software skills and experience developing commercial and/or open source software are a must
- Experience building technology demonstrators is a strong plus
- Proven record of Python programming is a strong plus
- Proven record of CUDA and/or HPC programming is a strong plus
- Experience with developing AI based approaches is a strong plus
- Hands-on, pragmatic approach to solving complex challenges
- Capability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Location: Leuven, Belgium. Remote work options.
For more information or application, please contact email@example.com.