Director of Platform Technologies
What you will do
- You manage a team of program managers and technical leaders supporting the different logic bilateral co-development and technology transfer projects.
- You review scope and plans of on-going projects to identify technical, logistics or capability gaps and risk mitigation.
- You interact with customers and manage expectations on scope and execution.
- You own execution of bilateral projects working closely with module teams and 300mm fab.
- You execute projects within budget, on time and without compromising quality.
- You review and feedback on scope and resources for logic bilateral proposals from business development teams for new opportunities.
- You identify and mature test sites for future logic technology transfers like 7nm, 5nm, 3nm, etc.
What we do for you
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Masters or PhD degree in Electrical engineering, Physical Sciences or a relevant technical discipline.
- Working knowledge of advanced CMOS devices, FinFET integration, metal gates, high-k, eSiGe and advanced BEOL integration.
- Over 10 years of engineering and/or management experience.
- Proven track record and experience in people management and technical team leadership with can-do attitude.
- Enthusiasm and strong drive to reach the ambitious team objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well in English with all levels of the organization and external customers verbally and in writing.
- Foundry technology transfer experience.
- Knowledge of IMEC fab and infrastructure.
- Experience with metal gates, high-k and FinFET-based CMOS technologies.