DTCO/STCO Mixed Signal Designer for advanced technology nodes
What you will do
In this job, you will use your circuit and design skills and system understanding to define the guidelines of the next generation technological solutions, supporting the imec scaling roadmap.
By working on Design Technology Co-Optimization (DTCO) and System -Technology Co-Optimization (STCO), you need to interact with a team of top notch talents in design and architecture, fabrication process, device characterization, and lithography solutions.
We expect that you can help the generation and validation of disruptive ideas, contributing to our innovative portfolio of technological solutions.
What we do for you
- We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
- We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
- We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronical Engineer, System Architecture, Physics or another related topic.
- Good knowledge of device physics, Analog and Mixed Signal circuit design is required.
- You have experience in at least one of the following domain: Analog design, Digital design, System Architecture.
- We value your custom design background in Virtuoso for doing circuit design.
- You have the ambition to drive the future technology, you are not afraid of proposing innovative ideas, and are willing to work to their circuital and system validation.
- We are looking for a communicative team player, who is still able to work independently.
- We appreciate your flexibility to change between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.