Electronic Tape-out Engineer
What you will do
- You will join the DST (Design Support and Tape-out) team within Specialty Components Developments department.
- You will support designs that involve the most advanced technologies for logic scaling, Si Photonics, Imagers, Life Science and other specialties.
- After an extensive training by our team, you will get the responsibility of taking in layouts, performing DRC, doing chip finishing, preparing the mask data and ordering the masks.
- You will prepare the documentation for mask introduction in our Pilot Line.
- You will interact with mask vendors for ordering and delivering of the masks.
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international and multicultural team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor or higher degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related areas with 1-2 years relevant experience. Preferably you have knowledge of semiconductor and Microelectronics process workflow.
- You are familiar with mask design flow, layout, floor planning, DRC verification.
- You have basic knowledge of Unix and Linux environments.
- Knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso, Mentor Calibre and Synopsys CATS is an advantage.
- Experience in dealing with mask shops is a plus.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- You can work independently, customer minded and with respect for the timing.
- You are fluent in English.