FAB Engineering Coordinator
What you will do
- As a Coordinator:
- Your mission will be to coordinate the day to day follow up and monitoring of the assigned tool performance, to manage the release of lots on-hold and other related activities in the DESI area. You will need to set priorities and follow up on them.
- You guide and steer the team in taking proactive measures to improve and make sure the right quality processes are put in place to safeguard tool and process stability.
- In the event of major processing or tool issues you help the team in assessing potential root causes and effectively follow up on the analysis in order to come to a structural solution in a timely manner. You take ownership of escalations.
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware and process engineers, operations, industry assignees, tool suppliers, device and process experts.
- You will represent imec in contacts with third parties and representatives for semiconductor players from around the globe.
What we do for you
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences
- Relevant dry etch experience in a semiconductor environment and display strong engineering skills and mindset. A first people management experience might be a plus.
- You have good statistical knowledge (SPC, DOE, Cp/Cpk, t-test, JMP Software) and you enjoy troubleshooting.
- A passion for progressive technology and processes.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.