Turns on the light when the brain switches off.
Via smart connected solutions, we help to normalize the life of people affected by epilepsy and their loved ones. Through our platform solutions, we empower patient insights and improve treatment options by making daily real-life data available and connecting patients, health care practitioners, pharma, and research.
Office Management intern
The office management intern will play a key role in formalising and documenting internal processes. The candidate will also handle customer logistics including shipments of good, follow-up of payments and other customer requests. The intern will work with multiple people in the organisation, but will also assist in the preparation of meetings and events. The intern will report progress in (bi)weekly meetings. Proficiency in both Dutch and English is required. The ideal candidates will have good communication skills and are able to work structured and with deadlines
Why you'll love us
• Because we are a dynamic, growing company with worldwide scope and life-changing impact
• Because we are advancing healthcare and technology
• Because we are working in an innovative and challenging environment
• Because we are enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
• Because you can make a difference
Subject mail: First name_Name_Epihunter_OfficeManagement
Internship posted 16/11/2018