Turns on the light when the brain switches off.
Via smart connected solutions, we help to normalize the life of people affected by epilepsy and their loved ones. Through our platform solutions, we empower patient insights and improve treatment options by making daily real-life data available and connecting patients, health care practitioners, pharma, and research.
Journalism, PR & Communications intern
The Journalism, PR & communications intern will create (digital) content and monitor Epihunter's PR and communications efforts. This includes drafting press releases, short company updates, emails and other (written or visual) communications to parents/clients and other key stakeholders. The intern will use a variety of tools to measure and track the performance of (social) media efforts. This work also includes the development of marketing playbooks. The PR and communications intern will work closely with Epihunter's international sales & community manager and report progress in (bi)weekly meetings with the rest of the company. The ideal candidate is a competent writer in English and Dutch. Other languages such as French, German, Spanish or Italian is a big plus. The candidate is able to work with deadlines and (preferably) has experience with video editing or tools such as Adobe Indesign or Photoshop.
Why we’ll love you
• Because you’re a fast learner with good communication skills
• Because you’re creative and curious
• Because you’re able to interact with the Epihunter community with a great deal of empathy and respect
Why you'll love us
• Because we are a dynamic, growing company with worldwide scope and life-changing impact
• Because we are advancing healthcare and technology
• Because we are working in an innovative and challenging environment
• Because we are enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
• Because you can make a difference
Please, contact us
Subject mail: First name_Name_Epihunter_Journalism
Internship posted 15/11/2018