Epihunter : Turns on the light when the brain switches off. Through our platform solutions we empower patient insights and improve treatment options by making daily real life data available and connecting patients, health care practitioners, pharma, and research. Via smart connected solutions, we help to normalize the life of people affected by epilepsy and their loved ones.
Why you'll love it
• Help us build an engineering team you can be proud of!
• Deliver software using all modern best practices like Continuous Delivery, Agile, Lean and DevOps
• Work with experienced people, with a proven track record in marketing, MedTech,
• Engineering and architecture
• Continuously learn new things and work with the newest technologies (Cloud Native/Serverless, Automation, Machine Learning, Big Data, IoT,...)
Why we'll love you
• You are fast learning and have 3-5 years relevant experience
• Your English is good enough for documentation and jokes
• You already did cool stuff with front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, NPM, Yarn, SASS, webpack, Angular, React, ...
• You also did or want to do cool stuff with Android and iOS app development and also Java, Spring Boot, Amazon Cloud Services (AWS)
• You love to work outside of your comfort zone in a quickly evolving startup
• You are self-reliant and can handle rapidly increasing responsibilities
• You can cope with time pressure, deadlines and the last minute stuff that happens
Why you'll love us
• Because we are a dynamic, growing company with worldwide scope and life-changing impact
• Because we are advancing healthcare and technology
• Because we are working in an innovative and challenging environment
• Because we are enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
• Because you can make a difference and will become a key player in our team
You want to be part of this journey?
Send your resume and strong motivation
Subject mail: First name_Name_Epihunter_SoftwareDeveloper_CV
Job posted on 15/11/2018
Start date: ASAP
Location: Corda Campus, Hasselt, Belgium