Turns on the light when the brain switches off.
Via smart connected solutions, we help to normalize the life of people affected by epilepsy and their loved ones. Through our platform solutions, we empower patient insights and improve treatment options by making daily real-life data available and connecting patients, health care practitioners, pharma, and research.
Software developer intern
The software development intern will deliver software using all modern best practices like Continuous Delivery, Agile, Lean and DevOps. Experience or interest in Artificial Intelligence (deep learning) is a plus. The intern will work in the dynamic development team of Epihunter and report progress in (bi)weekly company status meetings. Epihunter offers both smartphone applications as well as a web portal. Hence, the ideal candidate has experience with front-end technologies (such as HTML5, CSS, TypeScript etc) or/and app development (Android, iOS).
Why you'll love us
• Because we are a dynamic, growing company with worldwide scope and life-changing impact
• Because we are advancing healthcare and technology
• Because we are working in an innovative and challenging environment
• Because we are enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
• Because you can make a difference
Subject mail: First name_Name_Epihunter_SoftwareDeveloperIntern
Internship posted 16/11/2018