Turns on the light when the brain switches off.
Via smart connected solutions, we help to normalize the life of people affected by epilepsy and their loved ones. Through our platform solutions, we empower patient insights and improve treatment options by making daily real-life data available and connecting patients, health care practitioners, pharma, and research.
The copywriter intern will evaluate current communication (both digital and in print) and suggest the improvement of both content and language-wise. You will work closely with Epihunter’s sales and marketing team. Most of Epihunter’s clients are people or families living with epilepsy, hence you should be able to adapt messages to this audience, and/or to include a personal, emphatic touch. You will also suggest improvements to the content and message in company pitches and presentations. You will report progress in (bi)weekly meetings.
The ideal candidates will have proficiency in speaking and communicating in either French, English or Dutch. Other languages are a plus.
Why you'll love us
• Because we are a dynamic, growing company with worldwide scope and life-changing impact
• Because we are advancing healthcare and technology
• Because we are working in an innovative and challenging environment
• Because we are enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
• Because you can make a difference
You want to be part of this journey?
Internship posted on 04/09/2019
Location: Corda Campus, Hasselt, Belgium