Turns on the light when the brain switches off.
Via smart connected solutions, we help to normalize the life of people affected by epilepsy and their loved ones. Through our platform solutions, we empower patient insights and improve treatment options by making daily real-life data available and connecting patients, health care practitioners, pharma, and research.
User Experience / Research intern
The User Experience intern will work on the full user flow and suggest improvements and new features to Epihunter smartphone apps, web platform and other touchpoints. This work involves collecting feedback from users for enhanced usability and satisfaction. The intern will suggest mock-ups (layouts) and work closely with both the Epihunter development team as well as the sales & community manager. The intern will report progress in (bi)weekly company status meetings. The ideal candidate is a creative and curious team player who is able to interact with the Epihunter community and users with a great deal of empathy and respect.
Why you'll love us
• Because we are a dynamic, growing company with worldwide scope and life-changing impact
• Because we are advancing healthcare and technology
• Because we are working in an innovative and challenging environment
• Because we are enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
• Because you can make a difference
Subject mail: First name_Name_Epihunter_UX-designer
Internship posted 16/11/2018