Our goal is to provide support for anyone active in the horse industry, whether you are a sports stable, trader, breeder, riding club or even medical professional. Customers refer to our tool as a virtual assistant and that’s exactly what we want to become. The supporting factor in your stable no matter the size, discipline or activity focus. After we have successfully gone through the market – fit phase and delivered proof of concept in Belgium, we are now evolving from a start-up to a scale-up while going global with huge ambition.
We are looking for a smart, talented and highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to support our product development team for our web applications! As a Software QA Engineer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Our ideal candidate will ensure consistent software quality for our clients by creating and executing test.
- As a QA Engineer, you will work within a small team of Project managers and Developers.
- You will monitor the quality of work from the Developers via designing and executing detailed test plans.
- Your analytical eye is crucial given that you will participate in an ambitious team where constantly evolving business needs create a production environment that requires robust & scalable implementations of innovative solutions.
QA Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Automate smoke and regression test cases
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Design and develop manual and automation scripts when needed
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and QA processes
- Become subject matter experts of the product
- Perform risk analysis of any new/updated feature
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Perform root cause analysis and report software bugs
- Contribute to improve the user experience, being the first user of our product
QA Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Software Tester in a similar role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Job Posted on 29/8/2019
Office Equicty: Holstraat 87 bus 11 8790 Waregem Belgium