Facilities and Infrastructure Specialist – Document Control Lead
What you will do
You will be responsible for:
Operational organization of the document control process:
- Set up document structure and tooling (CRM, Planon, BIM, Autocad, E-plan, ...)
- Process owner of the documentation processes in projects and operational business processes
- Resource scheduling of and leading the doc control team (draughtsmen, Management Assistant, subcontracts).
- Information Lifecycle Management ambassador for FAIN
Quality ambassador for FAIN:
- Carry out operational quality controls in FAIN Business Processes: Root Cause Analysis 8D final acceptance, BSC and KPI follow up, ...
- Organizing QA audits
Project support of Team Leads as Business development manager in:
- Defining strategy in different FAIN areas (work management, maintenance management)
- Developing concepts, processes, working regulations and principles in the fields of maintenance management, computerized maintenance management, skill management, management of change, ...
- Analyzing complex FAIN related issues with the business into processes and safe working methods and facilitate a pro-active way of working to prevent facility incidents.
- Designing and implementing the FAIN ICT landscape. Identifying the needs, ensure qualitative software tools that support the FAIN department processes.
- Providing training and practical guidance of the FAIN team members in the implementation of the FAIN business processes and ICT tools.
- Facilitating Reliability Engineers in the reliability process and in identifying and managing risks in installation (FMEA, HAZOP, ...) & procedures.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who are you
- You have obtained a master degree.
- We value your in-depth knowledge of Asset management and Business Processes within Technical Departments, with a strong focus on document control processes.
- You like to work autonomously, well organized, with a good attention to detail and set high standards for quality.
- You are creative and like taking initiative; you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude.
- You show the flexibility to shift between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.