Finance Systems & Process Expert
What you will do
The Finance Systems and Processes Expert analyzes, develops, documents and implements financial systems, processes and controls. To do so, you analyze the finance information needs and business requirements, propose and validate solutions (systems, processes, controls, procedures) and/or improvements, and translate these into functional requirements for IT where needed. You are the finance subject matter expert regarding the set-up and configuration of information systems, and you act as a liaison between Finance and IT.
As Finance Systems & Process Analyst, you will:
- Develop, evaluate, improve and document the financial processes and related systems in collaboration with your (Finance) colleagues, taking into account the changing needs and requirements of the organization.
- Develop and implement a control framework to assure reliable financial reporting.
- Analyze impact of change requests and evaluate the feasibility of the suggested solutions.
- Collect and translate business needs into functional requirements.
- Structure these requirements to allow our colleagues from IT to develop the necessary applications.
- Implement and test changed systems.
- Act as an interface with IT and possibly as a project leader for CFO-IT projects and the planned ERP implementation.
- Support the maintenance of accounting manual and related procedures.
- Set-up and maintain procedures with respect to master data management.
- Give support and advice to internal customers on the above matters.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree in Finance, IT, Applied Economics, or similar.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar job and financial systems and ERP.
- You have experience with functional process analyses and process optimization.
- You are a diplomatic and convincing communicator and you have good listening skills.
- You are hands-on, pro-active and a team player.
- You have good analyzing skills.
- You are fluent in English; good knowledge of Dutch is considered as a plus.